The Queensbury Senior Citizens rely on volunteers to make our organization run smoothly. If you would like to become part of the behind the scenes crew, here are a few ways to get more involved:
- Volunteer for a shift a the Front Desk (no computer experience is required). Answer phones, welcome new members and register people for upcoming events.
- Volunteer for the Board of Trustees. Do you have ideas for events, fundraisers or activities? Do you have previous experience on boards or with non profits? We would love to hear from you.
- Host an event. Do you have a hobby that you could instruct others on? Would you like to share with our members? Please reach out to us.
- Help research new grant, fundraising and sponsorship opportunities. Our organization is funded in large part by grants and sponsorships and we are always looking for new sources of funding.
- Volunteer to help the kitchen crew. It’s not a QSC event without refreshments and our kitchen volunteers make sure we have everything we need for a successful event.
- Volunteer for the library. Our beautiful library houses hundreds of newer books for lending. A team of volunteers work hard to sort and re-shelve returned books.
If you would like to help in one of these ways, or another way, please call us at (518) 761-8224 or email us at email@example.com.